PIA WURTZBACH CONFIRMS NEW RELATIONSHIP!

For the first time, Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach opened up about her relationship with Filipino-Swiss race car driver Marlon Stockinger.


“We are together,” Wurtzbach confirmed in a live interview with ABS-CBN News’ Dyan Castillejo on Monday. “I’m glad that I finally met somebody who’s very secure with himself and who understands my job, and who’s not afraid to let me have my moment such as right now, now that the competition is happening here.”
“I’m also happy with the fact that he’s a Filipino and that he’s also a Catholic. I think we have a lot of things in common,” she said.


When asked about Stockinger’s best trait, Wurtzbach replied: “He’s very funny, like he’d always make me laugh. Hindi pilit ‘yung parang dahil gusto ko siya, natatawa lang ako.”

“He knows a lot of things about me that I probably shouldn’t tell other people, but he’s cool with it,” she added.

“Esther (Swan, her manager) approves, that’s the number one thing,” she said. “Paula (Shugart, Miss Universe president) likes him, Esther likes him, the Miss Universe Organization likes him. That’s a huge relief on my part because, whew, I don’t have to worry.”

It was in October last year when Stockinger admitted that he and Wurtzbach are seeing each other, but the race car driver maintained that they “want to keep it down low.”

The two have long been close to each other, even before Wurtzbach won the Miss Universe crown.

Share this Video!
Visit and follow our website: Duterte News
© Duterte News Today

DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE:



PIA WURTZBACH CONFIRMS NEW RELATIONSHIP! PIA WURTZBACH CONFIRMS NEW RELATIONSHIP! Reviewed by Nai on 9:24 PM Rating: 5

No comments