Danny Javier of APO to PDU30: Look at me! Look at me! I will..

Danny Javier, one of the members of the legendary APO Hiking Society where Jimmy Paredes were also a member has gone viral on the internet amid of the newest controversy faced by his colleague.


A photo of Mr. Javier together with President Rodrigo Duterte was shared by the Netizens after they saw that the colleague of Jimmy Paredes seemed spoofed him.

The meme showed Mr. Javier imitating the looks of Jimmy Paredes during a confrontation between the artist and the members of Duterte Youth.

Danny Javier was one of the celebrity supporter of President Rodrigo Duterte during the campaign period.

It’s not yet sure if the photo circulated on the internet was the response of Javier to his colleague who dared the members of Duterte Youth to look at him eye-to-eye.

Javier is not yet giving any formal statement on the controversy faced by his friend and colleague.

Danny Javier and Jimmy Paredes, together with Boboy Garovillo formed the Apo Hiking Society who became active for 41 years.

Share this Video!
Visit and follow our website: Duterte News
© Duterte News Today

DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE:



Danny Javier of APO to PDU30: Look at me! Look at me! I will.. Danny Javier of APO to PDU30: Look at me! Look at me! I will.. Reviewed by Nai on 10:16 PM Rating: 5

No comments