Lee Min Ho admitted his Obsession with a Girl Employee from Boracay, Philippines. Who's This Girl?

Actor Lee Min Ho once visited the Philippine Island called Boracay for a filming and for this girl which he described as “someone who is causing me insomnia”.


During his stay in the Philippines on 2014 for a commercial shooting, Lee Min Ho originally planned to go in a place called El Nido, Palawan, but he decided to stay in Boracay just to see this lucky girl. The actor originally stated, as with the report of KNA Korea in an interview.

“I just want to be there and do my job. I have personal business to do there as well. I just want to see her and check what she’s been doing. You know I always have scary thoughts and I’m jealous for nothing. I think I’m possessed.”

Image result for lee min ho in beach


Lee Min Ho secretly stayed in Boracay for a week after his work with clothing brand, Bench. Local reports confirmed that the actor booked in a hotel for 3 nights and 2 days but extended to 7 full days after he met a 23 year-old girl pretty hotel employee. VIP Groove (Hotel) has 24 shifting female employees and it’s hard to identify which of these girls is involved and none of them admitted the incident.

Lee Min-ho is just the second Korean Entertainer to get entangled with a Pinoy after Sandara Park who dated Filipino actor Joseph Bitangcol several years ago, but it is not clear yet if Min-ho is already dating the Boracay girl or not.


Until now, fans and reports can't identify this mysterious and lucky girl. Who do you think she is?

Share this Video!
Visit and follow our website: Duterte News
© Duterte News Today

DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE:



Lee Min Ho admitted his Obsession with a Girl Employee from Boracay, Philippines. Who's This Girl? Lee Min Ho admitted his Obsession with a Girl Employee from Boracay, Philippines. Who's This Girl? Reviewed by Nai on 9:24 PM Rating: 5

No comments