VIRAL: This Girl Needed Stitches after doing 'Slut Drop' And Landing on Shoe Rack

On January 28, Bonnie-Lee Brown and her girlfriends were pre-gaming for a night out on the town when she decided to bust out the “slut-drop,” a dance move that mimics dropping down from a stripper pole. Unfortunately, Brown failed to notice a shoe rack sitting directly below her derriere, and impaled her posterior with the rack’s metal pole. 

Brown wound up having to get three stitches on her butt cheek, and a tetanus shot in case of infection. Once she was done at the hospital though, she and her friends resumed their evening, and went out as planned. Brown says she went to work the next day, and went out again the following evening. 

Posting the video on Twitter she said: ‘So I ended up with a pole up my bum on Saturday night and had to have three stitches on my arse cheek and a tetanus jab, how was your weekend?’

In the comments section of her post, she later added: ‘Don’t ask me why I was slut dropping to this song because I don’t know.
‘It didn’t go up my arse, it went into my arse cheek which is why I had to have stitches. You should see my bum it’s so bruised it’s unreal.’

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW!



Share this Video!
Visit and follow our website: Duterte News
© Duterte News Today

DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE:



VIRAL: This Girl Needed Stitches after doing 'Slut Drop' And Landing on Shoe Rack VIRAL: This Girl Needed Stitches after doing 'Slut Drop' And Landing on Shoe Rack Reviewed by Nai on 8:34 AM Rating: 5

No comments