Youngest Lotto Winner Wants to Sue EuroMillions after the Money She Won Got Her Life Worthless

To be able to enter the EuroMillions raffle, all players must be aged 18 or over, with the exception of players within the UK, who must be aged 16 or over. Jane Park won the Euromillions draw when she was only 17.


Having that kind of money at such a young age, she believed life was going according to plan and started spending money on what she thought would make her happy. She spent a fortune on breast implants and bought two huge properties—hoping that she would be happy with all that.


Now she's 21, she realized that her life became worse when she had money and that she has been living an empty, miserable life since her win.


She said: “People look at me and think, ‘I wish I had her lifestyle, I wish I had her money.’ But they don’t realize the extent of my stress.


“I have material things but aside from that, my life is empty. What is my purpose in life?”


She adds how her grandmother reacted to her winning: “My nana Anne told me, ‘You might as well have given me a gun.’ I was like, ‘Nana, what are you talking about? This is the best thing ever?’ But now I totally agree.”

Her life started to spiral down, as every man she met were after her wealth and nothing else. She broke up with ex-boyfriend Mark Scales in 2015 after showering him with gifts which included a £7,000 Rolex.

With this at hand, Jane intends to sue Camelot for allowing underage users join and gamble. Camelot stated that it put Jane in touch with a winner who won at a similar age so they could share their experiences so that she will have ideas how to manage her wealth.

Camelot said: “We have been in touch with Jane from time to time since her win to offer ongoing support.

“It is always up to the winners as to ­whether they want to take up that support.”

Source: viral4real

Share this Video!
Visit and follow our website: Duterte News
© Duterte News Today

DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE:



Youngest Lotto Winner Wants to Sue EuroMillions after the Money She Won Got Her Life Worthless Youngest Lotto Winner Wants to Sue EuroMillions after the Money She Won Got Her Life Worthless Reviewed by Nai on 4:52 AM Rating: 5

No comments