Maxine Medina on having an Interpreter: 'It's up to me if I can speak in English or if I speak in Tagalog'


Maxine Medina has declared that she's decided to make use of an interpreter during the Miss Universe on January 30.

In an interview issued by Pep yesterday, January 28, Maxine was asked whether she will be speaking in English or Tagalog during the competition. She answered:

"Siguro masasabi natin on that moment, because I [decided to have] an interpreter beside me."

"Pero it's up to me if I can speak in English or [if I] speak in Tagalog."

Maxine's choice comes after much bashing for the occasionally problematic way she speaks in English.

It can be noted that this is the first time a representative of the Philippines will use an interpreter in the Miss Universe competition.

Source

Share this Video!
Visit and follow our website: Duterte News
© Duterte News Today

DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE:



Maxine Medina on having an Interpreter: 'It's up to me if I can speak in English or if I speak in Tagalog' Maxine Medina on having an Interpreter: 'It's up to me if I can speak in English or if I speak in Tagalog' Reviewed by Nai on 2:16 AM Rating: 5

No comments